Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Little G is Growing Up

He rolls! He has been teasing us for a while now by rolling over every now and then but on Monday he mastered it! He can easily roll over from his back to his tummy! He has been having a little trouble going the other way but tonight, as I'm writing this, I've seen him flip from his tummy to his back twice! So maybe he's getting the hang of that too. It's so fun to see him so interested in the world around him, wanting to touch everything...and then eat it:) I'm so glad I've been able to share everyday, all day with him. It has been a hard adjustment being home all alone with him, sometimes not sure what to do with him and how to entertain him. But I love that I know him so well and we're best friends. He embeds himself deeper in my heart everyday and as time passes I see he feels the same way about me.

5 comments:

Cyndi said...

That's the joy of being a SAHM; sometimes boring, sometimes long, hard days and nights. But the rewards far outweigh the work. You will never regret it. You are a wonderful Mom. Only one complaint---I need to see more pictures!!!! Love, Mom

hannahshirley said...

What happened to Lindsay's blog?

Lindsay said...

You are a great mom! He is such a fun little man, so cute and chatty.

Nassari Everett said...

Your Boy is so cute!!! We were excited when we found out that we are expecting! Hope you are doing great! Where are you guys living?

Celeste said...

I love that stage when they start rolling over... but watch out... that's when they start getting into things you never knew they could.