Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, October 6, 2008

The Time is Near

The time is near. Little Gabriel could be here any minute now. Although he most likely will wait until his due date, we cannot stop thinking that he might be here earlier. We are under two weeks to go. When I say we, I mean Erin. There has been small contractions and some soreness. It has become a bit difficult to sit or stand for long periods of time. Even with all the change that Erin has experienced, she is just excited and grateful for this blessing and experience, and so am I!

Here are some pictures of Erin and the baby. We have not been really good at taking pictures of her belly, but here are some.



There are some pictures that I still have to add, but I figured I better post the ones I have just in case little Gabe decides to surprise us.

7 comments:

Ang said...

i hope he shows up this week so Jack and I can meet him before we go back to AZ!!!

Gabe said...

I am dying to meet him also!!! :) I am sorry I will miss you and Jack this week. I don't get off work until after 6:30pm. This whole thing about being a grownup is time consuming ;)

Lindsay said...

In just a few short weeks, the world will be blessed with not one, but TWO Gabriels. I, for one, am super excited. :) Keep us posted!

Celeste said...

Yeah... I'm so excited for you guys!

Lindsay said...

You are such a cute prego lady! I'm SO excited to meet this little man!

Manda Panda said...

Erin, you are too cute for words! I am so excited for you guys. You and Gabe are going to be awesome parents! Thanks for posting new belly pics!
Love you - Amanda

Anonymous said...

love to have my hand in your panties getting yourclit hard and pussydripping wet while I slip mycock in your ass andcum