Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

18 weeks



I have reached the point where I now look pregnant, not just like I've suddenly gained 10 pounds. It seems like all of a sudden it happened; I went from having a pooch in my stomach one day to having a round, full tummy. I have dreamed of this point all of my life. Sort of... for some reason I have been enthralled with pregnancy since I was little. When my sister and I were little our favorite dress-up was shoving pillows under our shirts and pretending we were pregnant. We have both dressed up as pregnant women for Halloweens and I was looking at some pictures today and for the circus my class put on in kindergarten I was not just any clown, but I was a pregnant clown! We loved the jean maternity jumper my mom had from the eighties and always looked forward to the day when we got to wear it. And now the time is come! I am loving the adventure so far and can't wait to be able to hold our little "IT" as Gabe calls 'it'.

( Sorry for not posting a picture with the blog entry, we forgot our camera's battery at Lindsay's. But thanks to Cyndi for letting us use hers)

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

Yah! I'm so excited to meet this little "IT" in your tummy. You are the cutest pregnant lady ever! Im so happy for you!

Lindsay said...

You should post a picture, Erin. I agree, though -- despite the fact that it was frequently uncomfortable and almost always exhausting, I loved being pregnant. And it was especially fun when I showed enough that people could tell.

Manda Panda said...

Erin, that is so sweet. I loved being pregnant...it is quite an adventure! PLEASE post a picture of your cute round belly! I truly believe that there is nothing more beautiful than a pregnant woman.(except when I'm right around 38-40 weeks and looking like a beached whale) The image in my head of a 5year old Erin dressed as a pregnant clown made me pee!!! Also, about this denim 80's jumper...is it still around? If so you HAVE to wear it at least once and be sure to take a picture!
Love you girl - Amanda

Manda Panda said...

Thank you for pic. You are so cute it's disgusting!!!

Cyndi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cyndi said...

I just want everyone to know that you are even cuter in person!

Maddog said...

Hey guys i just wanted to say that ur getting pretty big and that i cant wait to c u guys and the babe!!! See Ya!!!!
-Madison