Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, May 12, 2008

Mimi's assumption

This is a random picture that I took at Disney while getting ready to take one for my sister Mely and her husband Jeremy. I have no idea who those people are, but I just wanted to take a test shot. The funny thing is that everyone is looking at the real camera, but not MIMI. She totally assumed that I was their camera man. I guess I might look like I am part of their family! Ha! :0)

(Mimi is Minnie's name in Spanish, I bet the worker inside the suit spoke Spanish)

3 comments:

G-Reg said...

What makes this even funnier is that on their camera MIMI wont be looking at it, instead at your camera. Way to ruin some one else's picture! :)

Gabe said...

My purpose in life has been fulfilled ;)

Manda Panda said...

I guess inside that giant head Minnie could not see that all four of those poor people were looking at a different camera. Way to go Gabe! That was probably someone's make-a-wish trip before they passed on and you ruined their only picture with Minnie Mouse.Just kidding, I found it very funny! Love and miss you guys - Amanda & family