Pages

Subscribe:

Friday, May 30, 2008

20 Weeks and Kicking!

I am halfway through and it has flown by! I have felt the baby kick a little over the last few weeks! Multiple times I have felt the baby kick and then Gabe has tried to feel it kick and nothing! But today I sat down for a little bit, had a peanut butter sandwich, and pretty soon I felt a couple kicks. I grabbed Gabe's hand to feel and he pushed in my uterus a little bit. After about 10 seconds there was a really big kick and he felt it! We were so excited! He thought maybe I had faked it somehow for him, but little Baby Warrior was kicking for his dad! And it's only going to get better!

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

You're right -- it IS only going to get better. The kicks get harder, and then you feel them hiccup. It's so cool! But what I loved best, though, was lounging on the couch, my eyes glued to my belly, WATCHING the kicks. So neat! Enjoy it!

Ang said...

It's only going to be better AND worse. Just wait until the kicking wakes you up at night. You'll be begging the little guy/girl to stop kicking!!!

Cyndi said...

Do you think the Baby likes peanut butter? I sure hope so! Congrats on finally getting a kick for Daddy, that is so neat. Halfway there! Can't wait!!!!!!

Manda Panda said...

That is so sweet, brings back sweet memories of pregnancy. I so remember doing the same thing with David. They never kick when the husband's hand is on the belly. I'm glad Gabe timed it right. I also remember staring at my belly for so long, waiting for a kick that my neck would start to hurt. And yes, you are right...it will only get better! ENJOY!

Lindsay said...

So sweet! I can't believe you are half way there! Post more pics and your ultrasound!!!!!

Greg and Annette said...

We are so excited for you two! You will make awesome parents.

Celeste said...

Okay... you have the cutest pregnant belly ever! I'm so excited for you guys.