Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Oh Boy!

It is a boy! A 14 oz. little boy! We had our ultrasound done June 2nd and we were surprised to find out it wasn't a girl. I thought mothers were supposed to have intuition or something... I was so sure it was a girl-I hadn't even looked at boy clothes! But I am so excited to have a boy. And Gabe is ecstatic; he couldn't be happier. We are going to name him Gabriel (middle name still to be decided). I think it feels a little more real for both of us, though it's still very surreal.
I love these ultrasound pictures. I love the first one - he has such a cute little bum! And his arm and leg pictures are so cool. We are so happy he seems to be healthy and strong!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! Im so excited to have another nephew! Can't wait for little Gabby Jr. to come along! I love you guys!

Bethny said...

We are so excited for ya'll. Now that you know it's a boy ... let the shopping begin! What are your plans for his room? Love you!

Lindsay said...

Congratulations, you guys! I was talking with Tyler the other day and he told me the "blue" news. How fun! I, too, thought that Garrett would be a girl, but I couldn't be happier that he's a boy. We had a similar experience at our ultrasound: the tech asked us if we wanted to know the gender, which we did. But she didn't have to tell us -- Garrett wasn't shy about letting us know. I could have figured it out just by looking at the screen myself! Have fun gearing up for what I have no doubt will be an adorable little BOY! :)