Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Family Pictures

My awesome friend, Tara, took some family pictures of us about 2 months ago. She also took his first pictures when he was about one month old. I love how they turned out - she's so good at photography. The little orchard where we took them was in all its spring blossoming glory. The orchard is by the State Hospital in Provo and was/still probably is the premiere place to take pictures. Here are some of my favorites
His little expression is so funny

7 comments:

Cyndi said...

Beautiful pics of you guys. Tara knows who to photograph---excellent subjects!! Love all of them and can't wait to frame some.

Ang said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!!! We need some professional family pictures done. Maybe next time we're in Utah...

Anonymous said...

I love them! You guys look so cute. My baby Lucas looks sooo GUAPO!

Celeste said...

So cute! I love them all!!

Kristi said...

Beautiful pictures! You are such a cute little family.

amanda said...

those are awesome pictures!

Niels and Susie Jensen said...

These turned out so great. Your yellow shirt and that vibrant green is just perfect. What an attractive family you have!