Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy 6 Months continued...













Gabriel is growing so fast and he's such a fun little man. He sits up on his own now - he has been for like 2 weeks I think. He really likes it. He may never crawl because he has learned he can get around by rolling over and over and over:) He loves bathtime and I'm pretty sure he hates to sleep. He is just too curious about the world to get slowed down by sleep! He is a little sweetheart who loves to snuggle with me. And he gives hugs and kisses. Sometimes he just randomly grabs me around my neck and opens his mouth up on my cheek. Sometimes he also latches on and sucks on the side of my chin while he hugs me. And most of the time there is a great deal of hair grabbing with all of this. No teeth yet, but I just know they're not far away. It's so fun to see him growing and learning and finding out about this world he now lives in.

7 comments:

Cyndi said...

The pictures are THE cutest! They really capture his little spunky personality. Sooooo cute. He is learning a lot every day. So sweet that he shows you how much he loves you.

Kristi said...

Such a little doll!

Lindsay said...

Oh my goodness, those are SO cute! I love the first one. I better get some of these so I can show him off!! He is such a sweet baby and you are such a great mommy!

Nassari Everett said...

Erin, he is adorable! I can't believe he is 6 months old! How are you?

Ronnie said...

He so could be earning the Guerrero's some cash as a professional baby model. Quite a handsome dude.

Tommy said...

That's one good lookin' little boy! I can't believe how much he's changed in just a few short months. Can't wait to see him in a few weeks!

amanda said...

These pictures are SO cute! Gabriel is such a handsome guy. When I pulled the first one up Henry (who was sitting on my lap) got so excited he made squealy sounds! We miss you guys already. By the way - I love your new blog format!