Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Things I Love About the Gabes

5 Things I Love about Gabe
  • He's so funny - he makes me laugh all the time. Many times I'm amazed at how he can come up with such funny remarks. Our great friend, Becca, calls it "hysterical laughter at anything her husband says." What can I say, I'm a sucker for him!
  • He's super smart - like really smart. And smart about anything: computers, electronics, the streets...you name it, he knows how it works.
  • He's sensitive - but not in a feminine kind of way...He's a guy but understands me when something girlie is important to me or when I'm sad about something maybe other guys would find stupid. And he knows you never say anything about stuff like weight, looks, etc. unless it's totally positive.
  • He's generous - the most generous person I know. The best part is that it's completely who he is and not in a "I'm trying to be righteous" way.
  • He's a family man - he loves Gabriel and I with everything he has. He tells us and shows us everyday and I know KNOW he would give or do anything for us.
5 Things I Love about Gabriel
  • His smell - it's just so sweet and perfect. Even if he smells like spit up, I can't get enough.
  • His warm little body - especially in the middle of the night when I want to cry because I have to wake up again to feed him. But I can't resist his little head and tummy and legs and feet and arms and neck and etc.
  • His smile - it's the cutest thing there ever was. There's just something about a baby's smile, but especially my Baby Gabe's gummy grin! It can light the darkest room.
  • His cry - even though sometimes it's the last thing I want to hear:) But it's so pure and he really has a nice cry. I've heard some babies....
  • His hands - they're tiny and soft. The balls of his fingers are especially soft. I like to hold his hand while I'm feeding him and stroke the tips of his fingers. And I love when he uses his hands to touch my face or hold my hand - it's like he's showing me he loves me.
Love 'Em Lots

4 comments:

Cyndi said...

You are doubly blessed with 2 special Gabriel's. I am so happy that you are happy!! I love you all. Love, Mom

Lindsay said...

Thats so sweet Erin! You have a wonderful family. I love both your Gabes' too.

Amanda@Imperfectly Beautiful said...

So, so, so sweet! And so true. your 2 Gabes are absolutely precious.

I've been catching up on some posts I missed, and I cannot believe how much Gabriel has grown. Thanks for the awesome pics. He has got to be one of the cutest babies on the planet. Also, thank you for the "Face of Excitement" video post. I laughed so hard I think I peed myself. Funniest.Thing.Ever.

Love you ~ Amanda

Celeste said...

That is so sweet! You've got some great boys in your life!