Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, March 2, 2009

Four Months and Counting




Gabriel and I celebrated his 4 month mark on the 21st in Arcata, California - my hometown. He is getting so big and he's so much fun. He continues to talk, blow raspberries, and sometimes giggles when he gets tickled under his chin, his tummy, or his thighs. I need to get him a Johnny Jump-Up because he jumps when I have him stand on my legs. He has been known to roll onto his tummy and then back to his back, but he likes to tease us with this and we've only caught him doing it a couple times:) He hasn't figured out that his arm gets in the way of rolling over and that makes him frustrated. He's a little sweetie and loves to be held. I'm working on getting him to say "mama"!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Oh my! Baby Gabe you are too cute!

amanda said...

That's so awesome you had a fun trip! I'm sure little Gabriel had a great time too.