Pages

Subscribe:

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Tagged

I (Erin) have been tagged by Ang.
I took a bit, but here I go:


10 years ago: I was in seventh grade at Sunny Brae Middle School. I was probably getting ready for the Spelling Bee season or it may have already started. I was in Young Women’s and may have been hating it; I didn’t get along with some of the girls… Lindsay and I were probably riding bikes all the time playing moms

5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Clean house
2. Prepare Primary lesson
3. Do my internship work
4. Do my taxes online
5. Exercise

What would I do if I became a millionaire?
Buy a house, give some money away to some people I know need some, buy a new car, take a huge, really expensive vacation, buy some new clothes and decorations for my house

5 Jobs I've had:

1. McDonald’s
2. Attendant in Women’s Locker Room at BYU
3. Office Manager
4. Worked in a tux shop
5. Stroller Watch at BYU Stadium (yeah it’s just what it sounds like)

5 things people don't know about me:
1. I’m kind of scared of driving
2. I was a hardcore spelling bee participant for 6 years
3. I have a habit of chewing on my fingernails. I don’t bite, just chew…
4. I want to have a natural birth when I have a baby…no drugs
5. I still sleep with my teddy bear from when I was like 4. He and Gabe share the bed:)

1 comments:

Lindsay said...

I didn't know that you still sleep with your teddy bear, is it mascara bear?