Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Our New Used Car...Maybe

2006 Nissan Sentra. 1.8 L Sport
This could very possibly be our "New Used" Car. We are waiting for our loan to go through, so cross your fingers for us. Erin and I really liked it. It supposedly gets 27 mpg city and 34 highway (We sure hope so) and it still has a warranty. It is not the coolest, but it sure beats driving our crashed Mustang or the "Big Old Van".


This is how our 1997' Mustang looked after the accident. We really miss her, she has been part of the family for the longest time. I had this car before I met Erin, so the Mustang was there for all of our dates and travels. She took us to Long Beach and to Erin's first visit to Disneyland. She also took us to Arcata two times and twice to Washington State, first to Seattle and then to Spokane. She has been to Las Vegas back and forth many times. I guess I see where the 178,000 miles went. She treated us well and never broke down on us. She really took care of us. She will be missed.

This is where we got hit first, it does not look as bad as the front...weird


And here is the van that we drove for a while. It is so sweet. It has mood lights inside, and a couch that folds into a bed. If it wasn't like a hundred years old it would be even better. I guess back in 1990 it was very hip and cool. It has a great pink interior with matching curtains and hook ups for TV and a VCR! It was fun driving it around BYU and around our neighborhood. I will surely miss the looks that some people around the neighborhood gave us.


3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Nice car! I'm crossing my fingers for you guys!

Gabe said...

Thanks!!!

Cyndi said...

NICE WHEELS!!!