Pages

Subscribe:

Friday, June 19, 2009

There He Goes

Lots has been happening in the world of Gabriel. He has been really crawling for a couple weeks now and he gets better and better (and faster) each day. Last week we caught him pulling himself up to standing in his crib. We're pretty sure it was the first time and since then he has been pulling himself up onto everything. He looks so cute when he does it. I've been putting him in his crib during the day just so I can watch him pull himself up! He's also becoming quite a little talker - love it! And...he has become our little vampire. He has his 2 bottom teeth, but no top front teeth - just his canines! Don't know what happened with those front ones...but no matter, he's still too dang cute even with full on fangs!

This was the best one we've been able to get so far of the vampire teeth


He doesn't like to sit still in the swing anymore

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

OH MY!!!! He is SO stinking cute, I want to kiss those little cheeks! I miss him, please come visit...tomorrow??? Give the baby vampire a kiss from me.

Cyndi said...

Those teeth would be perfect for Halloween! He grows cuter every day, and reminds us of his darling cousin, Jack! Thanks for the new pics. Love it! Love you. Mom

Kristi said...

He's so cute! I love the picture in the swing. I have another friend whose little boy got his canines first on top too. His front teeth came in before too long, though, so I'm sure little Gabe's will be there soon. We miss you guys!

amanda said...

He is changing so much and is so, so cute!! I love his little teeth. I wish we could see you guys. We will soon, I suppose. He could demonstrate to Henry how to get around!