Not too much to say, other then we are just in love with our little guy. These are some pictures from yesterday and today. The ones from the top are from his first bath at home. Which that is a great story for later.
Oooohhhh, what a cutie your little brown baby is. He is absolutly precious! Maddie is loving the pictures and can't wait to see him and hold him. She's goo goo over babies. June will be here before you know it. You three are doing great. Enjoy! Love you
7 comments:
Oh my! I love that first picture, he is so cute! I love them all.
Allof them just make me want to crawl through the computer to give him a big snuggle....only 16 days!
What a cutie! Can't wait to hear the bath story.
He's so cute! I love the one with his arm up in the air, and the one where he's trying to eat his hand. :)
He is so CUTE!!! I love his ity bity dark hair and he gorgeous big eyes! I'm so happy for you guys!
I boo'ed you! Check my blog.
Oooohhhh, what a cutie your little brown baby is. He is absolutly precious! Maddie is loving the pictures and can't wait to see him and hold him. She's goo goo over babies. June will be here before you know it. You three are doing great. Enjoy! Love you
Post a Comment